Applying to the Program
The Cardiology Fellowship accepts (2) two fellows per year. You must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). In order for you to be eligible to apply you must have graduated from an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and you must be on track to successfully complete an AOA-approved or an ACGME-approved Internal Medicine Residency Program.
Program Requirements for Cardiovascular Medicine:
- Complete ERAS application
- COMLEX 1-3 or USMLE Steps 1-3 must be taken and passed
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation from supervising faculty
- ECFMG Certificate (international graduates only)
- We do not sponsor Visas
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) formerly known as the Dean's Letter
Completed applications must be received by September 30th. Interviews will take place in September/October.