The Paramedic program at Ascension Genesys Hospital meets and exceeds State of Michigan and Paramedic National Standard Curriculum requirements. This four semester program consists of classroom and online components. Hospital clinical rotations are performed within various Ascension hospitals around Michigan. The capstone field internship is with various EMS agencies in Genesee and the surrounding counties. Successful completion of the Ascension Genesys Hospital Paramedic Program prepares the student for the NREMT Exam and State of Michigan licensure. The Ascension Genesys Hospital Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs ( www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
Fall 2022 Paramedic Program
- Start Date: August 29, 2022
- Class Times: 4pm - 9pm
- Class Days:Monday / Wednesday
- Enrollment Opens: June 13, 2022
- Enrollment Closes:August 15, 2022
- Download Our Application Packet
Winter 2023 Paramedic Program
- Start Date: January 3, 2023
- Class Times: 9am - 2pm
- Class Days: Tuesday / Thursday
- Enrollment Opens: October 3, 2022
- Enrollment Closes: December 5, 2022
Student loans are not accepted!