EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN - EMT
This 8 month program consists of classroom education and a minimum of
112 hours of clinical hands-on experience divided between emergency department and local ambulance services. These clinical experiences allow the student to apply skills learned in the classroom and gain necessary
patient care experience prior to entering the job market. This course meets or exceeds the national requirements for EMT-Basic
education and successful course completion allows the student to challenge the NREMT examination at the EMT-Basic
Working as an EMT is considered to be a position of great responsibility. This is due to the autonomy that providers operate under in the field.
All EMT Programs are now held at the Genesys Materials Management Building in the EMS Education Classrooms.
Fall 2020 EMT Program
- Start Date: September 1, 2020
- Class Times: 5pm - 9pm
- Class Days: Tuesday / Thursday
- Enrollment Opens: June 15, 2020
- Enrollment Closes: August 17, 2020
- Download Our Application Packet
Winter 2021 EMT Program
- Start Date: January 4, 2021
- Class Times: 9am - 1pm
- Class Days: Monday / Wednesday
- Enrollment Opens: October 5, 2020
- Enrollment Closed: December 7, 2020
Student loans are not accepted!