EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN - EMT
This 8 month program consists of classroom education and a minimum of
112 hours of clinical hands-on experience divided between emergency department and local ambulance services. These clinical experiences allow the student to apply skills learned in the classroom and gain necessary
patient care experience prior to entering the job market. This course meets or exceeds the national requirements for EMT-Basic
education and successful course completion allows the student to challenge the NREMT examination at the EMT-Basic
Working as an EMT is considered to be a position of great responsibility. This is due to the autonomy that providers operate under in the field.
All EMT Programs are now held at the Genesys Materials Management Building in the EMS Education Classrooms.
Winter 2021 EMT Program
- Start Date: January 4, 2021
- Class Times: 9am - 1pm
- Class Days: Monday / Wednesday
- Enrollment Opens: October 5, 2020
- Enrollment Closed: December 7, 2020
- Download Our Application Packet
Summer 2021 EMT Program
- Start Date: May 4, 2021
- Class Times: 5pm - 9pm
- Class Days: Tuesday / Thursday
- Enrollment Opens: February 15, 2021
- Enrollment Closes: April 19, 2021
Student loans are not accepted!