BLS Instructor Course
All face-to-face courses will have restrictions on class size. All participants will be required to social distance and wear a mask while attending any course. The health and safety of our providers, associates, and communities is our top priority.
BLS Instructor Courses are offered throughout the year at Genesys EMS Education in Grand Blanc, MI.
Enrollment for all BLS Instructor Courses require online registration. Phone, fax or mail registration not accepted!
The BLS Instructor Candidate must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a current BLS Provider card and be proficient in all skills
- Purchase their own BLS Instructor materials
- BLS Instructor course materials can be purchased at: https://shopcpr.heart.org
- A Community Training Center (CTC) must accept the new instructor before enrolling in the instructor program
- May be with a different CTC than Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Successfully complete the online BLS Instructor Essentials course
- BLS Instructor Essentials courses are located at https://shopcpr.heart.org/bls-instructor-essentials-online