Ascension Genesys Hospital provides EMS Educational programs as a community service, to better the quality of health care delivered in the prehospital setting within Genesee and the surrounding counties. “Our mission is to provide the highest quality of education to all health care professionals. We are committed to saving lives through education”.
Ascension Genesys Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), and Paramedic programs are taught throughout the year.
Ascension Genesys is approved by the Michigan Department of Health & Human Services Bureau of EMS, Trauma & Preparedness (MDHHS).
The Ascension Genesys Hospital Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) upon the recommendation of Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
- Austin Burgess MD, Physician Program Director
- Jason West, Dean of Students
- Chris Patrello, Program Director
- Logan Finkbeiner, EMS Educator
- Ron Green, EMS Educator
- Jamie Mosher, EMS Educator
- Marie Wilkinson, EMS Educator
- Rachel Norman, Learning Support Specialist
- Vicki Shumaker, Learning Support Specialist
1000 Health Park Blvd
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Main: (810) 606-7763
Fax: (810) 606-5259
Get a map and directions