Congdon Lecture Series
The Congdon Lecture Series is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month January through November.
Purpose: To update the physician’s medical knowledge, increase competence and patient outcomes through topics identified through needs assessments and quality measures.
- January 13 - Unconscious Bias
Ascension Employee Registration (Employees must register with their Ascension email. AMG Employed physicians, please use your own email and note in the comments AMG employment)
Congdon Annual Member Registration
Active & Retired Physician and Allied Health Registration
- February 10 - Cardiology
- March 10 - Addiction
- April 14 -Infectious Disease
- May 12 - Treating the Psychiatric Patient
- June 9 - Pulmonary
- July 14 - Hematology/Oncology
- August 11 - Preventive Medicine
- September 8 - Obesity
- October 13 - Neurology
- November 10 - Endocrinology
Not a Century Club member yet?
Join and earn over 50 CME credits per year by attending each month!