Congdon Lecture Series
The Congdon Lecture Series is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month January through November.
Purpose: To update the physician’s medical knowledge, increase competence and patient outcomes through topics identified through needs assessments and quality measures.
- January 8 - Gastroenterology
- February 12 - Cardiology
- March 11 - Addiction
- April 8 - Pediatrics CANCELLED
- May 13 - Endocrinology CANCELLED
- June 10 - Treating the Psychiatric Patient CANCELLED
- July 8 - Dermatology
- August 12 - Pediatrics
- September 9 - Geriatrics
- October 14 - Women's Health (WEBINAR - You MUST register for all lectures you are interested in attending)
- Gender Identity & Caring for Transgender Individuals; Presented by Jennifer DeAnna, DO - Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Prevention, Diagnosis and Management of Osteoporosis in the Postmenopausal Woman; Presented by David Boes, DO - Michigan State University
- Nurturing Desire: Identifying Low Female Sexual Desire & Strategies to Reignite Libido; Presented by Martinique Kling, MD - McLaren Flint
- Breast Mamography & Screening; Presented by Lindsay Petersen, MD - Henry Ford Health System
- Post Menopausal Bleeding; Presented by Carol Powers - Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome; Presented by Christopher Tykocki, DO - Ascension Genesys Hospital
Ascension Employee Registration (Employees must register with their Ascension email. AMG Employed physicians, please use your own email and note in the comments AMG employment)
- November 11 - Diabetes
Join and earn over 50 CME credits per year by attending each month!