Congdon Lecture Series
The Congdon Lecture Series is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month January through November.
Purpose: To update the physician’s medical knowledge, increase competence and patient outcomes through topics identified through needs assessments and quality measures.
- January 8 - Gastroenterology
- February 12 - Cardiology
- March 11 - Addiction
- April 8 - Pediatrics CANCELLED
- May 13 - Endocrinology CANCELLED
- June 10 - Treating the Psychiatric Patient CANCELLED
- July 8 - Dermatology (WEBINAR - You MUST register for all lectures you are interested in attending)
- 7:30 AM - Key Issues in Skin of Color; Presented by Amy McMichael, MD
- 8:30 AM - Common Dermatology Conditions; Presented by Kelsey Lawrence, MD
- 11:45 AM - Drug Reactions and Commonly Missed or Misdiagnosed; Presented by Kelsey Lawrence, MD
- August 12 - Pediatrics
- September 9 - Geriatrics
- October 14 - Women's Health
- November 11 - Diabetes
Join and earn over 50 CME credits per year by attending each month!