Congdon Lecture Series
The Congdon Lecture Series is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month January through November.
Purpose: To update the physician’s medical knowledge, increase competence and patient outcomes through topics identified through needs assessments and quality measures.
- January 8 - Gastroenterology |
- February 12 - Cardiology | Register
- Cardio Diabetology: Crossroads of Cardiovascular Care in Diabetes. Cardiovascular Outcome Trials (CVOT) - Ajay Rao, MD, MMSc, FACP
- Guideline based management of Heart Failure in the Community - David Lanfear, MD, FACC
- Management of aortic and mitral valvular disease in 2020 - Abed Osman, MD, FACC, FASCAI
- Cardiac Risk Assessment for non cardiac surgery and the Role of Aspirin in Prevention - Thomas Miller, DO, FACC
- Preventive Cardiology - Sunil Rao, DO, MHA, FACC, FACP, FASE
- ECG for Internists. Case based approach - Andrew Hinojos, DO
- March 11 - Addiction | Register
- April 8 - Pediatrics | Register
- May 13 - Endocrinology
- June 10 - Treating the Psychiatric Patient
- July 8 - Dermatology
- August 12 - Pain Management
- September 9 - Geriatrics
- October 14 - Women's Health
- November 11 - Diabetes
Join and earn over 50 CME credits per year by attending each month!