Congdon Lecture Series
The Congdon Lecture Series is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month January through November.
Purpose: To update the physician’s medical knowledge, increase competence and patient outcomes through topics identified through needs assessments and quality measures.
- January 9 - Pulmonary | Register
- February 13 - Cardiology | Register
- March 13 - Addiction | Register
- April 10 - Neurology | Register
- May 1 **DATE CHANGE** - Peri-Operative Care | Register
- June 12 - Sports Medicine | Register
- July 10 - Rheumatology | Register
- August 14 - Ethics | Register
- September 11 - Hematology / Oncology | Register
- October 9 - Psychiatry | Register
- November 13 - Diabetes | Register
Join and earn over 50 CME credits per year by attending each month!