Congdon Lecture Series
The Congdon Lecture Series is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month January through November.
Purpose: To update the physician’s medical knowledge, increase competence and patient outcomes through topics identified through needs assessments and quality measures.
- January 9 - Pulmonary | Register
- February 13 - Cardiology | Register
- March 13 - Addiction | Register
- April 10 - Neurology | Register
- June 12 - Sports Medicine | Register
- July 10 - Rheumatology | Register
- August 14 - Ethics | Register
- September 11 - Hematology / Oncology | Register
- Role of Endoscopic Ultrasound in Benign & Malignant Gastrointestinal Disorders - Nathan Landesman, DO
- Updates in Breast Cancer - Linda Dubay, MD
- Colon and Rectal Cancer: Where We Have Been, Where We Are and Where We Are Going - Mark Mattingly, MD
- Stereotactic Ablative Radiation (SABR) for Oligometastatic Disease - Paul Kocheril, MD
- Head and Neck Carcinoma: An Update - Monika Chmielewska, DO
- Prostate Cancer - Ryan Chartrand, DO
- Spinal Tumors: Diagnosis and Current Therapies - Lisa Guyot, MD
- Screening and Surgical Treatment for Lung Cancer - Karsten Fliegner, MD
- Thyroid Cancer: Ultrasound Imaging and Diagnosis - Michael Gedwill, DO
- October 9 - Psychiatry | Register
- November 13 - Diabetes | Register
- December 11 - Peri-Operative Care | Register
Join and earn over 50 CME credits per year by attending each month!