Congdon Lecture Series
The Congdon Lecture Series is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month January through November.
Purpose: To update the physician’s medical knowledge, increase competence and patient outcomes through topics identified through needs assessments and quality measures.
- January 9 - Pulmonary
- February 13 - Cardiology
- March 13 - Addiction
- April 10 - Neurology
- June 12 - Sports Medicine
- July 10 - Rheumatology
- August 14 - Ethics
- September 11 - Hematology / Oncology
- October 9 - Provider Wellness | Register
- Introduction to Wellness - Jennifer Stanley, MD
- Resiliency - Debra Hollander, MD
- Career Planning and Longevity - Jacklyn McParlane, DO
- Provider Impairment - Edward Jouney, DO
- Ethical Issues of Burnout: Workload Capacity to Meet Demand - Heather Kirkpatrick, PhD
- November 13 - Diabetes | Register
- December 11 - Peri-Operative Care | Register
Join and earn over 50 CME credits per year by attending each month!